PRINCE2 Distance Learning achieves record Pass Rates
SPOCE’s PRINCE2 Passport, an accredited distance learning / eLearning / Self-study package for PRINCE2 Project management, a best practice method for Project Management has achieved record pass rates. The recent PRINCE2 Passport 2009 edition has achieved a 100% pass rate at the Foundation Level as well as a 100% pass rate at the Practitioner level Exams. (The current national average pass rate stands at 74.66%)
This eLearning package has widened the access to best practice training to thousands of aspirants wanting to upgrade their project management skills in the UK and abroad who may not be able to attend 5 day residential classroom training.
The PRINCE 2 passport e-learning programme is the perfect solution for those who wish to learn at their own pace, time and within a comfortable environment. The Project Manager Today magazine described it as a new innovative approach to e-Learning for PRINCE2. The key features of the learning package include
- Modular - 12 learning modules followed by an Exam Preparation module with the associated lessons, interactions, tasks & tests. Covering the Foundation as well as Practitioner level Syllabus.
- Video Presenters - Presented by Professional TV presenters with narrative captions. Alternates between Male & Female presenters. ( Richard Gaisford - GMTV, Helen Fospero - Five, GMTV)
- Support Materials - such as Interactive visual Mindmaps, Animated Process Model, Key Learning Points, etc...
- Module tasks - Interactive module level tasks to facilitate application of the knowledge just acquired.
- Foundation Tests - Foundation as well as Practitioner Exam simulation with custom adaptive feedback.
- Dashboard with comprehensive progress tracking and visualisation..... learning progress, time spent, foundation scores, practitioner Scores, module status ....
The online learning environment is accessible 24x7 and is supported by a full fledged Learning Management System for community learning and is ideal for companies wanting bulk user administration, management and reporting.
· Supervisory Accounts - The LMS supports a hierarchiel structure (group - sub group, Organisation - departments, Rights Management) with supervisory roles to actively manage the learning process.
· Corporate/MIS Reporting - Supports comprehensive user and various aggregate level reporting (group, sub-group, course, module).
· Collaborative Tools - Comes with various synchronous and asynchronous collaborative tools (such as Chat, Forum, Messaging, Calendar, etc...) to facilitate the learning process.
· Social Media - Social Media has been known to facilitate social constructivism... youTube module, wiki......
· Web Conference - Also comes with free access to the integrated Web Conferencing capability within the LMS for real-time conference / presentations / workshops /seminars with audio, video, whiteboard & co-browsing capabilities.
An offline version is also available on CD for installation on end user PC’s for those constantly on the move and may not have good internet connectivity at all times. A free demo of the product is available at www.prince2passport.com . If you are already familiar with the method then you can test your PRINCE2 knowledge against the latest release.
SPOCE are also actively looking for resellers and partners to extend this network and enter new markets. The Affiliate programme is ideal for companies wishing to gain a quick route into this space. The Affiliates get to use the SPOCE materials and access to Approved and Accredited Trainers & Products for PRINCE2, MSP & M_o_R training.
For more information about the PRINCE2 training(eLearning / Classroom training & blended learning) or other best practice methods available from SPOCE; please visit the website on www.spoce.com.