Client Courses at your offices
SPOCE can run any of its training courses at your offices. This is cost-effective if you have more than 5 or 6 delegates to train on one course. Any fewer than 4 or 5 and it is more cost-effective to use SPOCE's open public schedule.
What are the costs?
SPOCE can provide you with a breakdown of costs for your course, including details of:
- daily trainer rate
- expenses trainer accommodation and travel
- a "per delegate" fee for manuals, registration fees, exams
As an example, assuming that a course is held at a client's venue, a 3-day PRINCE2® Foundation event for 12 delegates can work out to as little as £320 per delegate. These costs may vary due to location and the training programme required.
Want more details?
If you would like a quote for SPOCE to run a course for your organisation, please submit your informaiton by clicking here or call us on +44 (0)1202 736373. Alternatively you can email SPOCE on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will aim to beat any like for like quote.
Training room requirements
- A training room that is comfortable for the delegates with adequate equipment, including:
- Flip Chart & Pens
- Large Whiteboard (desirable)
- 1 desk per delegate set up in "U-shape" style for training course
- 1 x 4ft desk per delegate set up in "classroom style" for Practitioner Exam