Accredited Trainer Support
21 Category-C PDUs
Click the tabs above (Flexi-Purchase, Contents, Study Time, Exam Dates, Technical Specs, etc) for more information. Click on 'Place Order' above or call +44(0)1202 736373 to complete your order.
ITIL® Passport is the leading accredited eLearning for ITIL Service Management. It aim's to provide you with a straightforward (self-paced) route to achieving your ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management. This e-Learning package is available as web based online access. There are no pre-requisites for this product, although experience in an IT environment would be beneficial.
ITIL Passport Demo
Just want the ITIL e-Learning for £249 + VAT? Order here.
Spread the cost with ITIL® Passport Flexi
Passport Flexi is a great way to spread out the costs of your ITIL® training. Here's how it works:
1. Purchase your Passport e-Learning for £249 + VAT
Click here to order ITIL Passport Flexi e-Learning - £249 + VAT
2. Using Passport, study the method until you are ready to take the exams
- The course is based on the ITIL® Foundation Handbook, this is available as an option at £10.95 + p&p
3. Book your exams and optional revision event
- Foundation Exam Only - £200 + VAT
To book your exams, please call SPOCE on +44 (0)1202 736373.
How long should I study for?
To complete the Foundation level, around 20 hours should be committed to the learning. This study will be a mixture of computer-based training using the e-Learning, reference to the ITIL Handbook and other documentation, and completion of the Practical Tasks. Depending on other commitments, you will require anything from 2 weeks to 3 months to complete this learning.
Purchasing this product provides you with a license to use ITIL® Passport for a period of 6 months from the date of purchase. During this period the product is supported to ensure that the content is consistent with the Axelos syllabus. The associated Foundation Exam is valid for the licence period.
If you find that time passes by more quickly than you thought, then you can extend the license and exam time as follows:
- 7-day License Extension - £49 + VAT
- 3-month License Extension - £99 + VAT
- 6-month License Extension - £149 + VAT
It is advisable to identify a date for completion of the self study to help focus on completion. You will need to confirm your exam date with SPOCE a minimum of 3 weeks prior to the chosen date. Failure to attend your confirmed exam event may result in transfer charges being applied (see Terms & Conditions).
ITIL® Exam Details & Events
You can choose to take your foundation exams either online or at one of our exam centres. Contact our exam team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0) 1202 736373 to discuss your options.
Online Foundation Exams
NEW - Take your ITIL® Foundation exam online! This exam option is available using your own webcam and microphone (Valid ID required) and allows you to take the exam in the comfort of your own home at a convenient time without the need for a physical invigiliator.
It is Ideal for candidates who may not have access to exam centres or those who may not be able to get to an exam centre.
Please note that we require a minimum of 3 weeks notice to arrange online exams.
Any recent Desktop/Laptop/Tablet with internet connectivity and based on a modern operating system (Windows8®,Windows7®, Windows Vista®, MAC OSX, Linux, iPad iOS 7, Kindle Fire, Android based Tablets) with a latest version of the Web Browser viz. Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, (Safari on MAC OSX).
- 1GB RAM [512MB RAM] & at least 1GB of available hard disk space.
- The learning application is based on HTML5 technologies and therefore the latest version of Web Browser is a pre-requsite ( Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11). Chrome and Firefox can be downloaded free of charge from their respective owners websites
- The system should include the latest updates & service packs and Adobe PDF Reader.
- Whilst the learning application might work on smaller screens and devices that support HTML5 technologies, the learning application is best viewed on a desktop, laptop or a tablet.
- If in doubt please either contact us or check the compatability of your device on the demo module (link below), prior to purchase.
ITIL Passport Demo
Service Level Agreement (SLA)
SPOCE's Service Level Agreement (SLA) for responding to e-Learning enquiries are:
- An initial acknowledgement to the enquiry is sent to the candidate within 2 working hours.
- A full response, whether this is by email or telephone call is completed within one working day.
- A follow up email is sent to the candidate to confirm that the enquiry has been responded to satisfactorily, and to close the enquiry.