AXELOS this week announced that the pre-requisite for PRINCE2 Agile is changing. This may open up a whole new opportunity for you if you are considering this course. PRINCE2 Agile is the innovative creation of AXELOS which marries the flexibility of Agile with the clear framework of PRINCE2. Previously project managers could not sit this qualification unless they held PRINCE2 Practitioner certificate. This has now changed.
After a successful pilot AXELOS have taken the decision to change the pre-requisite for PRINCE2 Agile to the following certifications:
- PRINCE2 Foundation
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- IPMA Level A®(Certified Projects Director)
- IPMA Level B®(Certified Senior Project Manager)
- IPMA Level C®(Certified Project Manager)
- IPMA Level D®(Certified Project Management Associate).
This extension is due to run until December 2017 so if you hold any of the above certifications and are considering PRINCE2 Agile then why not get in touch?
Call: 01202 736373
Visit: PRINCE2 Agile course dates
SPOCE are very proud to announce that we have also produced the first ever PRINCE2 Agile e-Learning course, so if you are interested then please click here for more information.