N.B. This site uses ‘cookies’ and Google Analytics. There’s more information on cookies at AboutCookies.org.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small files which are stored on your computer. They are designed to hold a modest amount of data specific to your website visit on our site.
Cookies help to improve your visit to our website by helping with the following:
- Remembering settings, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you visit a new page
- Remembering information you’ve given (e.g. your email) so you don’t need to keep entering it
- Measuring how you use the website so we can make sure it meets your needs
Please note that cookies can't harm your computer and we do not store personally identifiable information in cookies we use on this website.
We're giving you this information as part of our initiative to comply with UK legislation, and to make sure we're honest and clear about your privacy when using our website.
Please be assured that we're working on a number of other privacy and cookie-related improvements to the website.
The Cookies we use:
Measuring website usage – Google Analytics
|These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
Click here for an overview of privacy at Google
General website cookies
This website is built using Microsoft’s ASP.Net web technologies, as part of that we use the built in session cookie (ASP.Net_SessionID) to manage your session. When you navigate to the site, the server establishes a unique session that last for the duration of your visit.
|ASP.NET Session state
||ASP.NET uses a non-persistent cookie to store the session state. This cookie is deleted when you close your browser.
Visit the Microsoft website
First Party cookies – These cookies are set by this website that you are visiting.
||Identifies if the free and evaluation resources section of the website has been accessed in the past 3 months and therfore prevents repeated request for user registration.
Other 3rd Party Cookies we may use
When you visit our website, you may notice some cookies that are collecting information for other websites. For example, if you visit a page that has video content, cookies from YouTube may be served. We do not control the setting of these cookies and we recommend you visit the third party websites for more information.
Please find a list of some third party cookies you may find present on this website and links to their specific cookie information:
Google Plus One
How do I Control or Delete Cookies?
If cookies are not enabled on your computer is could mean that your experience with our website will be impacted. However, if you want to control or delete cookies you can do so.
Information on deleting cookies or controlling cookies is available at www.aboutCookies.org. To reiterate though, by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our site.
Note: 'Us' refers to SPOCE 'You', 'User(s)', 'Visitor' refers to any person who uses this website.
This Web site is owned and controlled by SPOCE Project Management Limited.
Opt-Out Option: If you would like to have your personally-identifiable information removed from SPOCE's databases going forward, please e-mail email@example.com [with subject line unsubscribe], and we will use reasonable efforts to comply with your request. However, there will be residual information that will remain within SPOCE's databases, access logs, and other historical internal records, which may or may not contain such personally-identifiable information.
The Information We May Gather
- Non-personally-identifiable information:
- As a standard practise, SPOCE assigns a random number to each user for anonymously tracking content preferences and traffic patterns. This random number lets us keep track of "how many" times users are doing specific things - like visiting our site each month - without really knowing who those users are (unless they specifically tell us). We analyse this data for trends and statistics, such as which parts of our site users are visiting and how long they spend there. We also gather information about what users are searching for. We use all this information in order to improve our content, plan site enhancements, and measure overall site effectiveness.
- Personally identifiable information:
- General: In certain areas of this Site, we require that you provide us with personally-identifiable information, in order to be able to use that portion or those portions of this Site.
- If you submit a request for more information from us, the information you submit will only be used by SPOCE. Our lists are private and are never sold to any third parties.
If you have any queries about this policy please feel free to contact us.