SPOCE provides its training across a number of platforms including:
SPOCE's classroom training is delivered by accredited trainers with many years of experience in project and programme environments. Training courses are delivered both on a public schedule and on-site client basis.
The majority of SPOCE's classroom training consists of pre-course materials that provide attendees the opportunity to prepare for the course. During the course, the combination of trainer presentations, individual and group tasks, and workshopped flipchart diagrams help delegates to understand and learn the subject.
Classroom courses include PRINCE2, MSP, M_o_R, APM, ITIL, and MS Project, and are available either with or without official examinations. A complete list of SPOCE's classroom training courses can be viewed by clicking here.
SPOCE's industry leading innovative e-learning "Passport" is available for studying the PRINCE2 and MSP methods. Available both online and on CDROM, SPOCE's e-Learning products include the use of:
- Video and virtual character presentations
- Modules with associated interactive lessons aligned to the syllabus
- Notes to support each lesson and references to the official manual
- Module level exam simulation directly aligned to the syllabus
- Foundation and Practitioner exam simulations
- Interactive exercises to consolidate the learning
- Extensive Exam Approaches module to support the “Objective Testing” Practitioner exam
- Progress reporting facility
Workshops and Facilitation Events
SPOCE's workshops and facilitation events are tailored to the organisation, and focus around the programmes and projects that attendees are directly involved with. The approach to these events is varied, some of which will have a running schedule, and others that will be ad hoc. Topics covered include Risk Workshops, PID Workshops, Project Assurance, Product Based Planning, and Healthcheck. Click here for further details.