PRINCE2 Agile® Accredited Online Learning Packages
PRINCE2 Agile® Accredited Online Learning Packages - is a well acclaimed and accredited eLearning for PRINCE2 Agile® Project Management. It aims to provide you with a straightforward (self-paced) route to becoming a PRINCE2 Agile® certified registered practitioner. The following offers are available at this time -
Passport Introduction eLearning £119
- PRINCE2 Agile eLearning
- Accredited Trainer Support
- 5 Category-C PDUs
- Groupon price - £59
- Redeem Now
Passport Practitioner eLearning £599
- PRINCE2 Agile eLearning
- Introduction + Practitioner
- Accredited Trainer Support
- 25 Category-C PDUs
- Groupon price - £159
- Redeem Now
Steps to avail of this offer[All Users] Please contact SPOCE for advice on routes and options for practitioner certification and other qualifications in Project, Programme & Risk Management best practices.
Please click on the tabs below (Contents, Upgrade Options, Study Time, Taking the Exam, Tech Requirements, etc) for more information. Please email email@example.com, call on +44 1202 736373 or click 'Request a Callback' above for any clarifications.
What does the e-Learning contain?
PRINCE2 Agile Passport is accredited for Practitioner level study and qualification. Please note that when studying for the Practitioner exams, a copy of the PRINCE2 Agile Handbook is recommended.
How long should I study for?
To complete the Introduction level, we recommend about 5 hours for learning and reflection. Practitioner level requires approximately 25-30 hours of study. This study will be a mixture of computer-based training using the e-Learning, reference to the PRINCE2 Agile Handbook and other support documents (provided with the product), and completion of the Practical Tasks and Tests. Depending on other commitments, you will require anything from 2 weeks to 3 months to complete this learning.
Purchasing this product provides you with a license to use PRINCE2 Agile® Passport for a period of 6 months from the date of purchase. During this period the product is supported to ensure that the content is consistent with the method syllabus. The e-Learning and Practitioner Exams are valid for 6 months from the date of the initial purchase.
If you find that time passes by more quickly than you thought, then you can extend the license and exam time as follows:
- 7-day License Extension - £29 + VAT
- 3-month License Extension - £99 + VAT
- 12-month License Extension - £149 + VAT
It is advisable to identify a date for completion of the self study to help focus on completion. 3 weeks notice applicable to arrange the exam. Failure to attend your confirmed exam event may result in transfer charges being applied (see Terms & Conditions).
For information on other Passport/Accredited eLearning products please click the links below
PRINCE2 Agile Passport | PRINCE2 Passport | AgilePM Passport | ITIL Passport | BBC Passport | BA Passport | APM PFQ Passport | Resilia - Cyber Resilience Passport
PRINCE2 Agile Exam Details
You can choose to take your practitioner exams either online or at one of our exam centres.
Online Practitioner Exams
NEW - Take your PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner exam online! This exam option is available using your own webcam and microphone (Valid ID required) and allows you to take the exam in the comfort of your own home at a convenient time without the need for a physical invigilator.
It is ideal for candidates who may not have access to exam centres or those who may not be able to get to an exam centre.
Please note that we require a minimum of 3 weeks notice to arrange online exams.
You can choose to take your exams either online or at one of our exam centres. In order to make the necessary arrangements, we require a minimum of 3 weeks notice.
Exams are provided through an independent accredited Examination Institute.
No matter whether you choose On-line or Classroom exams, you will be asked for proof of identity when you sit the exams. This may be in the form of Photo Driving Licence or Passport.
This exam option is available using your own PC or Laptop and allows you to take the exam in the comfort of your own home at a convenient time without the need for a physical invigilator. It is Ideal for candidates who may not have access to exam centres or those who may not be able to get to an exam centre.
To use this service your PC or Laptop will need to be equipped with a webcam, microphone and broadband internet connection to use this service. Adobe Flash Player is also required.
Important notes: You will be required to provide a 360 degree view of the room, and therefore your webcam should be portable enough for you to complete this. Headsets/earphones are not permitted during the exam, and therefore a microphone that is integrated with a headset/headphones will not be permissable.
The Online Exam options should not be seen as being easier than sitting in a classroom environment. Very stringent rules are applicable to these exams and any infringement of the rules will render your examinations void.
Classroom based exams are also available.
Call SPOCE on +44 (0)1202 736373 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for details of available venues, costs and dates.
Claiming your PDU's
PRINCE2 Passport is eligible for up to 30 Category - C PDU's.
Here is your guide to PDU's and the process to claim them.
Any recent Desktop/Laptop/Tablet with internet connectivity and based on a modern operating system (Windows8®,Windows7®, Windows Vista®, MAC OSX, Linux, iPad iOS 7, Kindle Fire, Android based Tablets) with a latest version of the Web Browser viz. Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, (Safari on MAC OSX).
- 1GB RAM [512MB RAM] & at least 1GB of available hard disk space.
- The learning application is based on HTML5 technologies and therefore the latest version of Web Browser is a pre-requsite ( Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11). These products can be downloaded free of charge
- The system should include the latest updates & service packs and have at least 1GB free hard disk space.
- Whilst the learning application might work on smaller screens and devices that support HTML5 technologies, the learning application is best viewed on a desktop, laptop or a tablet.
- If in doubt please either contact us or check the compatibility of your device on the demo module (link below), prior to purchase.
Service Level Agreement (SLA)
SPOCE's Service Level Agreement (SLA) for responding to e-Learning enquiries are:
- An initial acknowledgement to the enquiry is sent to the candidate within 2 working hours.
- A full response, whether this is by email or telephone call is completed within one working day.
- A follow up email is sent to the candidate to confirm that the enquiry has been responded to satisfactorily, and to close the enquiry.
- Provides flexibility for those wishing to study at a time, pace and place convenient to them
- A flexible choice of different self-study options, including a blended-learning package combining self-study with a classroom based revision day.
- A cost-effective solution for both individuals and organisations
- People who study PRINCE2® using PRINCE2®Passport achieve a higher score in the Foundation exam
- PRINCE2® Passport is achieving higher pass marks and pass rates in the Foundation and Practitioner exam compared to classroom training
- Online learning gives you the freedom to access from any location
There are no products matching the selection.
please rotate your device
SPOCE Project Management Ltd is rated 4.53 stars by Reviews.co.uk based on 176 merchant reviews