PRINCE2 Agile® is supported by an exam qualification and accredited training to support its use. As with PRINCE2®, PRINCE2 Agile® can be applied to any type of project within any industry sector, but with the emphasis on an agile approach. This accredited course is aimed at those wishing to expand their knowledge of traditional project management methods or who are operating in an agile environment running more complex and scalable projects.
Benefits of the Method
The benefits of using this method include:
Allows projects and Project Managers to focus on both the management and delivery of the solution
Enables you to scale the required work to your precise requirements
Will work with any established agile development approach
Is a collaboratively-built programme that is corporate - friendly. PRINCE2 Agile® Qualification
The qualification aims to measure the candidates knowledge on Agile approaches within a PRINCE2® environment.
PRINCE2 Agile Passport is accredited for foundation level qualification and study. Our self-study products aim to provide you with a straightforward route to becoming a fully certified professional in your own time and at your own pace. This online course is broken-down into 7 modules with associated video lessons (high quality engaging motion graphics). Foundation level tests, tasks and exercises are provided to help consolidate and facilitate higher order learning. These allow you to test your understanding, readiness and ensure you meet the competency expected for the independent accredited exams leading to your professional qualification.
The package includes:
Accredited eLearning - Practitioner level
Accredited Trainer Support
6 Months 24x7 online Access
21 Category-C PDUs
A cost-effective solution for both individuals and organisations
People using SPOCE e-learning products consistently achieve a higher score in the Foundation exam
Online learning gives you the freedom to access from any location
Passport achieves higher pass rates in the Practitioner exam compared to classroom training
Any recent Desktop/Laptop/Tablet with internet connectivity and based on a modern operating system (Windows8®,Windows7®, Windows Vista®, MAC OSX, Linux, iPad iOS 7, Kindle Fire, Android based Tablets) with a latest version of the Web Browser viz. Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, (Safari on MAC OSX).
- 1GB RAM [512MB RAM] & at least 1GB of available hard disk space
- The learning application is based on HTML5 technologies and therefore the latest version of Web Browser is a pre-requisite ( Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11). These products can be downloaded free of charge
- The system should include the latest updates & service packs and have at least 1GB free hard disk space
- Whilst the learning application might work on smaller screens and devices that support HTML5 technologies, the learning application is best viewed on a desktop, laptop or a tablet
- If in doubt please either contact us or check the compatibility of your device on the demo module (link below), prior to purchase
Service Level Agreement (SLA):
SPOCE's Service Level Agreement (SLA) for responding to e-Learning enquiries are:
- An initial acknowledgement to the enquiry is sent to the candidate within 2 working hours
- A full response, whether this is by email or telephone call is completed within one working day
- A follow up email is sent to the candidate to confirm that the enquiry has been responded to satisfactorily, and to close the enquiry